CareerWaves2 is your one-stop-shop for Career & Technical Education Programs offered at the three community colleges in your region – BRCC, NTCC, and RPCC.
Signing up for emails and managing your profile preferences is quick and easy. If it is your first time, select “Signup” in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Next, you will enter your email and confirm your graduation date. If there are already details in your profile, this means your school has pre-loaded your information, usually based on data from the school registrar. After confirming your information, you will see the profile preference page.
1. Hear About What Matters Most to You
By simply filling out your CareerWaves2 profile preferences, you will receive alerts regarding relevant career content and opportunities directly to your email that interest you! Never miss out on career support that can help take your career development to the next level.
2. Exploring Your Future Career Path
You may be thinking, “What if I don’t know what I’m looking for?” That’s ok. Start with your current program of study and know that you can always change your CareerWaves2 profile preferences and interests.
3. Explore CareerWaves2
Now that you are set up to receive alerts, you can explore the home page, the top search bar, and filters on CareerWaves2 to look for resources and jobs you’re interested in!
Below is an outline of how CareerWaves2 helps you make the most of your career development
- Job search: explore millions of US employment opportunities from across the web in one place.
- Job Market Insights: discover real-life employment data from across the country to help inform your career decision-making.
- Career Clusters: explore different career clusters and career-related resources, blogs, and insights, including specific CTE programs of study the three community colleges offer.
- Events: discover events and fairs hosted by employers, your school, the state of Louisiana, and local groups.
- Resources: Looking for a specific resource? Use the filters to find resources that match your current goals, such as developing or editing your resume or practicing for an interview.
Perkins V federal grant program: Choose your career, build your future!